Q & A
Your wedding will have a unique style so asking questions is important.
If you do not see your question listed here, please send us an inquiry as we would love to chat with you!
1. The most obvious question – are we available your wedding date?
- Contact us about your date as soon as possible! We only film a limited number of weddings a year so that we can give each film the attention it deserves. The sooner you contact us the more likely we are to have your date available.
2. Are you a full time professional or a part time weekend warrior? How long have you been filming weddings? Will you be shooting any other weddings our same weekend?
- Filmmaking has been my passion since 2004 and a full time profession since 2017. You are our utmost priority when you book our services so we dedicate our time to you and no one else the day before or after in regards to film. For years to come, you'll be reliving the film we create for you filled with memories of your favorite moments - so we dedicate time to creating you the best cinematic wedding film!
3. Do you travel (like to the mountains or a park/somewhere specific) without additional charge?
- Our services have a 120 miles (one way) travel from Chattanooga, TN with no additional charge. Anything further reach out to us about it. We'd love to travel to your destination and create stunning film for you!
4. How will you (VE) coordinate the filming of our wedding with our photographer or other vendors?
- As soon as you book us we reach out to your vendors to discuss the flow of your day and how we can work together making it the best wedding ever! If you don't have other vendors yet, that is okay. Just keep in touch with us so when you book them we can reach out to them.
5. Will you (owner/videographer) be the one who will be filming our wedding?
- Yes. We are a husband and wife team plus one or two more for extra assistance.
6. How many cameras will you be filming with during the ceremony and reception?
- Our services offer a great cinematic experience to relive so there will be multiple video cameras to cover all angles. We do use a few less video cameras during the reception because we do not want to be in the way.
7. Does the final video use dialogue from the wedding day or is it more of a music video?
- It's your wedding and we can create you a film however you like - music only or dialogue. If you want dialogue then we have great news - we do not charge extra for audio. We have invested in great equipment to capture clear dialog during the ceremony and reception.
8. How do you select the music for our wedding films?
- We invest in the best of cinematic music. Your wedding will have its own persona which we take into account when choosing the right music to tell your wedding story. All purchased music is licensed allowing us to post your wedding films on social media so you can share with family and friends via Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and our website.
9. How would you describe your style?
- We produce a cinematic highlight style and a cinematic movie style that is delivered to you like a special edition collectible movie. Our inspiration comes from the love of highlight movie trailers that pull you into the story so much you cannot wait for the movie to be released and own the special edition movie collectibles. Timeless. Romantic. Inspiring. Emotional. Astonishing. Epic.
10. Can you film more than our wedding day?
- Definitely! There is so much more to your wedding celebration than you may have imagined; like a Save-the-Date film.
Our services produce films that'll cover every occasion and make your wedding experience like a movie to relive!
11. Is the final film delivered on a DVD, Blu-ray, USB or online? Is it in HD or 4K?
- Our films are produced in HD on Blu-ray, USB, and online. All trailer films from any collection are sharable via Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and our website. 4K is considered a premium and is an additional charge if requested.
12. How does your pricing work?
- We do not put our prices online because we create custom work tailored to the uniqueness of your wedding. We don't want to charge you for things you don't need or want. After talking with you we will discover what best suits your needs and provide pricing based on that.
13. Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, we do! We understand that planning a wedding is a whirl wind and sometimes costs sneak up on you. This is why we offer several payment plans so that we can make sure you can get the wedding film you want.
Contact us today as we would love to chat with you!
Get In Touch
I'm sure your wedding means the world to you and your family. This is why it's important that we connect because it means everything to us as well! It's our passion to provide you the utmost care of service with a prestigious cinematic experience. Don't just remember. Relive!
Servicing: Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville, North Georgia, and other destinations per request.
VE Videography is brilliant and
filmed everything we'd dreamed!
Don't hesitate to contact them!
- The Colemans
Heather & Rob
Marvelous job on our wedding video!
Best Investment Ever!